(So many have asked for these notes from last week, here they are)
Applicable wherever partnership is needed…Business, career, Athletic team, marriage, family, a local church, or the broader Kingdom of God.
· Partners get to celebrate wins together.
· Partners get to share the joys of success.
· Partners get to share the credit for victory.
· Partners get to share the rewards.
· Partners get to lean on and depend on one another.
· Partners must share the responsibility.
· Partners must share the workload.
· Partners must share the burden.
· Partners must share the costs.
· Partners must be committed.
Signs of an Unproductive Partner?
· Not dependable.
· May show up or may not.
· Expert and professional at making excuses.
· They sincerely believe that rules and expectations apply to everyone except them.
· They only get excited about their own ideas and projects.
· Communication and responsiveness is a low priority. They may or may not get back to you.
· They give you reason to suspect their loyalty.
· They often successfully mask a spirit of rebellion as self-confidence and assertiveness.
· They are happy to eat and feast, but never available to cook or clean up.
Decide to be a faithful, dependable, productive partner. The right teams can change the world!
Myles Holmes Ministries REVIVE